Saturday, April 25, 2015

Reminisce-(WR)

"Rose, do you re remember this bridge?" Jack asked. "Of course, how can I forget? This is where we met for the first time and you had proposed to me on this same bridge" Rose said and looked at him warmly. "Yes and do you remember how I had stammered all the way through the proposal? You had laughed so hard that day". "Yes and I felt it was so cute" Rose said and pinched his cheeks. "Hey!" Jack exclaimed and pulled her closer. "Jack stop it. People are staring at us" Rose said and blushed. "Oh let them stare all they want. I am just loving my wife" Jack said and kissed her on her forehead.

"Grandpa, come on its time to go home" little Peter said and tugged at Jack's hand. Jack suddenly woke up from his reverie and looked at his grandson. "Grandpa why are you crying?". "Nothing Peter, I just remembered your grandma". "Did you talk to her again? What did she say?" Peter asked enthusiastically. "Well she pinched my cheek" Jack said with a chuckle. Peter started giggling. Jack  took his grandson's hand and got up from the bench. Rose appeared on his side and started walking along with him, holding his other hand.

2 comments: