Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Key to my heart-(WR)

"Shanta, have you seen my spectacles?" Ravi shouted from the bedroom. "How do you manage to misplace your spectacles every single time?" Shanta said and came into the room. She took one look at her husband and burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing? Whats so funny in me losing my glasses?" Ravi asked. Shanta came near him, removed the spectacles which were perched on his head and handed it to him. "Oh no" Ravi said sheepishly. "Just admit it that you are getting old now" Shanta said mockingly. "Hello! 65 is the new 45. I read it in a magazine. Moreover I look a lot younger than my age."

Shanta burst out laughing again and went inside the kitchen. "Also don't forget that there were so many beautiful girls who were ready to get married to me, but I chose only you" Ravi said and followed her. "Oh really? Why did you choose me then?" she asked. Ravi came near her and held her close to him and said "Because you were the only one who held a key to my heart or as the new generation puts it, the password to my heart" . "You have always been a charmer" Shanta said and pinched his cheek. They both laughed and hugged each other.

1 comment: