Monday, November 24, 2014

Why a blog?

Hola!

I consider this blog as an outlet to my creative ideas and my opinions about anything and everything in this world that holds my interest. I find writing to be therapeutic. Being an introvert, it is hard for me to share my feelings openly with anybody. But keeping everything bottled up inside me is also difficult. There is only so much that you can handle. So I feel blogging is the best way to let everything out. 

So this is the beginning of my blogging journey and I am very excited and nervous at the same time. I will try to post as regularly as possible and hope that I can learn and make new friends in this journey.

Cheers,
V

2 comments:

  1. Lovely changing times... writing is therapeutic, its about expressing oneself...I am glad I found this blog...keep expressing and good luck...:)

    ReplyDelete